- Before registration, students should have:
- Paid their fees in full (Semester)
- Obtained information from their respective Departments in respect of the courses on offer for the particular semester
- Continuing students will proceed to do registration for their courses online. On the other hand, Fresh students will have their Index numbers(usernames) and passwords sent to them electronically upon payment of fees, after which they will proceed to the Head of Programme (HOP) to update their biodata before proceeding to register courses online.
- Print out two (2) copies of the Proof of Registration Slip upon successfully completing the online registration.
- Submit proof of registration slip to the Head of Programme (HOP)
PENALTIES FOR LATE REGISTRATION
- Students who fail to register within the first two weeks of registration but in the third week will be charged a late registration fee.
- Students who register late risk paying a penalty ranging from GH¢100.00 – GH¢400.00. No student will be allowed to register after the third week (late registration).
If any difficulty arises from a student’s registration, visit the Academic office or ICT Office.
NOTE: Any student who fails to register within the stipulated period of registration shall be prevented from participating in the end-of-semester examinations.