COLLEGE OF HEALTH AND WELL-BEING, KINTAMPO
MESSAGE FOR APPLICANTS (DISEASE CONTROL, HEALTH INFORMATION, NUTRITION, HEALTH PROMOTION, HEALTH RECORDS MANAGEMENT AND MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY (DIPLOMA & CERTIFICATE)
This message is with regards to your application to pursue a sandwich programme in the college.
1. You are invited to sit for an ENTRANCE EXAM in the college on Saturday 12th September, 2020 at 09: 00am.
2. The examination will be a general paper (objectives).
3. You are to pay a non-refundable examination fee of GH₲ 100.00 upon arrival in the college before the exam. Accommodation is available for GH₲ 20 per night (optional). All payments should be made on campus.
4. You are also required to come along with the following documents: Certificate or Transcript, Study leave letter or approval letter from your institution, Two passport size photograph and a printout copy of online application form.
5. Admission letters shall be issued on the same day to those who passed the examination.
6. Applicants who come from afar can prepare fully and report after the entrance examinations since Lectures would start on Monday 14th September, 2020
7. Academic year user fees for ALL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES is as follows: MODULE ONE GH₲ 1,540.00 MODULE TWO: GH₲ 1,500.00 TOTAL GH₲ 3,040.00.
8. Academic year user fees for ALL CERTIFICATE PROGRMMES is as follows: MODULE ONE GH₲ 1,440.00 MODULE TWO: GH₲ 1,400.00 TOTAL GH₲ 2,840.00.
9.MODULE FEES SHOULD BE PAID IN FULL AT THE BEGINNING OF EACH MODULE
10. Hostel fees (2 in one – GH₲ 250.00 per person; 4 in one – GH₲ 150.00 per person & 6 in one – GH₲ 130.00). Feeding fees for all those who will choose to stay in any of the hostels is GH₲ 650 (GH₲ 8.00 per day) for the duration of the Sandwich programme.