Candidates are being reminded that they should please, ensure that:
- They have their ID, REGISTRATION SLIPS and ADMISSION LETTERS, without which they would not be allowed in.
- They do not bring into the Exam room, any bags, hats, books, notes, programmable calculators etc. These are prohibited materials.
- They bring their own erasers, pens, pencils, rulers, scientific calculators etc instead of disturbing others by requesting for these items.
- They should not bring mobile phones into the Examination room under whatever circumstances.
- They do not communicate with other candidates while in the Examination room apart from the invigilator.
- No EXCUSES will be tolerated
- All programmable calculators and mobile phones will be confiscated and given to the Deputy Director Academic if brought into the Examination room.